At Christenson Vision Care our doctors and our entire optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, we provide glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examinations
During an eye examination, our doctors will conduct a series of vision and eye tests to assess the ocular health and visual function which includes:
- The health of various tissues of the eye, such as the lids, conjunctiva, cornea, lens, vitreous and retina.
- The function of the eye including, muscle coordination, focusing system, depth perception and color vision.
- The presence of diseases, such as infections, macular degeneration, cataracts or glaucoma.
These examinations will also determine if you need glasses or are a candidate for contacts or refractive surgery. Call us today at 715-381-1234 or schedule an appointment online.
There are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and we will help to determine which lens type will fit your needs and lifestyle. Our doctors fit a wide variety of lenses ranging from rigid gas-permeable (RGP), colored lenses, multifocal contacts to daily disposables.Learn more about our contact lens program.
We offer individualized, doctor-supervised vision therapy programs for children and adults to improve visual skills. Vision therapy is a highly effective non-surgical treatment for vision problems such as crossed eyes, double vision, convergence insufficiency and some reading and learning disabilities.
Common symptoms of people who suffer from visually-related learning problems.
- Avoids reading
- Spells phonetically
- Suffers from headaches or eyestrain
- Skips words or lines when reading
- Words move or “swim” on the page
- Reverses letters and/or numbers in writing or copying
- Short attention span in reading or copying
- More difficulty with reading and spelling than other subjects